On Mon, May 10, 2021 at 12:59 PM Joakim Roubert <joakim.roub...@axis.com> wrote:

> On 2021-05-10 14:10, Bruce Ashfield wrote:
> >
> > I'm actually already working on it, and have been for about a month.
>
> Awesome!!
>
> > There's a few build issues remaining, but I expect to have it done in
> > the not to distant future.
>
> Great news, makes me think of that old movie title "Bruce Almighty".
> Kudos!

Ha. I wouldn't say that :D

When I was working on k3s I was adding sanity tests for containerd and
was reading about nerctl and the docker-like interface it provided ..
so I thought it was a good idea.

The issue with the recipe, is that it has an insane amount of go
dependencies and is heavily go.mod based.  I had 0.7x nearly working,
with only some go build errors due to may layout of the source not
being quite right .. I attempted to update to 0.8.x recently and the
amount of SRC_URI churn was huge .. so I wrote myself some helper
tools to generate things.

I'm still working through the fallout of that 0.8.x update, but
hopefully I'll get through it shortly.

Bruce

--
- Thou shalt not follow the NULL pointer, for chaos and madness await
thee at its end