Last but not least, Bruce, thank you again for making this recipe work.

Regards,
Qi

On 3/7/22 15:30, Joakim Roubert wrote:
On 2022-03-04 16:48, Bruce Ashfield wrote:

It took several months, but:

root@qemux86-64:~# uname -a
Linux qemux86-64 5.17.0-rc6-yoctodev-standard #1 SMP PREEMPT Sun Feb
27 22:36:33 UTC 2022 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux
root@qemux86-64:~# nerdctl --version
nerdctl version 0.17.0-10-gf2427ff.m
root@qemux86-64:~#

Really cool!!!

The recipe isn't available yet, since this is using a huge amount of
fetched go dependencies, using some new scripts/tooling that I created
.. but at least I know the approach is feasible!

Excellent news!

BR,

/Joakim