Hi Nathan,

On Mon, Jan 18, 2016 at 2:59 AM, Nathan Rossi <nat...@nathanrossi.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Jan 18, 2016 at 8:43 PM, Mike Looijmans <mike.looijm...@topic.nl>
> wrote:
>> I just tried with current xilinx/master u-boot.
>>
>> QSPI support is still broken.
>>
>> This makes the current bootloader useless, we ALWAYS boot from QSPI.
>>

>> Any news on this front? Anything we can do?
>
> Try u-boot mainline master, it has fixes for QSPI booting. I have it
> working well on the Zybo, but the fixes were not specific to that
> board.

So I built off of master (94985cc9d3d7ed991ca8b2627d5894df5ea68f49)
added the u-boot,dm-pre-reloc to the dts for the qspi node.

I then boot off of mmc which works fine (on zedboard). Do you have any pointers
as to which address I have to write my u-boot-dtb.img and boot.bin to
from u-boot
to boot from qspi (on zedboard?).

I tried to follow: http://www.wiki.xilinx.com/U-Boot+Secondary+Program+Loader

I also tried to adapt sizes to fit my file sizes, with no luck.

Thanks,

Moritz