> On Jul 19, 2017, at 16:00, Giordon Stark <kra...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Thanks J-F! We suspected it was a missing addition to the DTS so I'll
> probably synthesize a new block design with the hwmon included.

Yeah our firmware guys added a new block for that, hence the override of the
"reg" property in my "ams_pl" node. But this was to get the customizable
channels if I remember correctly.

> Any chance this was documented somewhere -- because this isn't obvious.

It wasn't obvious but figure 9-1 of the TRM (ug1085) with the  "PL Fabric" box
was what clued them into what we thought was the correct way to do it. The
documentation is indeed lacking in this area.

Regards.