>>No need to call it, its already hooked up by default.

>>http://git.denx.de/?p=u-boot.git;a=blob;f=drivers/net/zynq_gem.c;h=f6bbcdc48eded15e2ed78d842c37b1b6ad46bea9;hb=HEAD#l591
>>http://git.denx.de/?p=u-boot.git;a=blob;f=drivers/net/zynq_gem.c;h=f6bbcdc48eded15e2ed78d842c37b1b6ad46bea9;hb=HEAD#l670

>>Make sure you have those config options (linked in my previous email) setup
>>correctly for your target, as well as having the bitstream loaded and it
>>should setup the mac address when u-boot probes the ethernet device.
>Ok I understand the flow.
>Bitstream is loaded before u-boot for sure.
>Since I'm using the u-boot from meta-xilinx, I should have the config options
>set correctly right ?
>The only things I have to do actually is to attach correctly a PS i2c to EMIO,
>then to pin N18 and N17 on zybo ?
>I will check this part tonigh !

Actually, looking into u-boot_2016.03 (this is this uboot version in morty by
default right ?) it seems the zynq_zybo.h is different.
http://git.denx.de/?p=u-boot.git;a=blob;f=include/configs/zynq_zybo.h;h=0882fe36bd82ef68b9515c0c265fc4015d673496;hb=df61a74e6845ec9bdcdd48d2aff5e9c2c6debeaa

And the commit in poky for u-boot point to this revision
df61a74e6845ec9bdcdd48d2aff5e9c2c6debeaa.
So I need to upgrade the revision I guess.
Maybe the best things to do is to upgrade my build from morty to pyro . It uses
the new u-boot version 2017.01.
I'll try it I think.

Regards,
Yohan