For some reason, I can't boot the picozed-zynq7 image from an SD card on
PicoZed+FMC Carrier Card Gen2. I worked with Zedboard previously and everything
worked perfectly.
I've read all the threads about Picozed here but didn't find anything helpful.
Devicetree in "meta-xilinx-bsp/recipes-bsp/device-tree" looks fine at the
moment.
It has a console definition (chosen/stdout-path) in it and serial0 is enabled.
I decompiled it to make sure that everything is there.

Here what I did:

1. Compiled everything without my own recipes and bbappends. Uploaded
boot.bin, uImage, picozed-zynq7.dtb, uEnv.txt, u-boot.img, and rootfs on the SD
card and tried to boot.
It didn't work. The D10 and D11 PS LEDs on the FMC carrier were blinking in
sync indefinitely.

2. I generated my own ps7_init_gpl files in vivado (SD0 and SD1 enabled, UART1
on MIO48 and 49), created my own platform-init.bbappend file for replacing the
init files. Enabled SD0 in the device tree. Bitbaked everything. Same result.

3. FSBL approach that worked with Zedboard. I copied u-boot.elf from the
generated image folder, created FSBL in SDK and generated BOOT.bin with these
two files. The result was different. The D10 and D11 blinked only once, but
still no console output over the UART. It looks like it doesn't even get to the
device tree because the result is the same even if there is no dtb file on the
SD card.

What am I missing here?