Eric Wong <e...@80x24.org> wrote:
> Konstantin Ryabitsev <konstan...@linuxfoundation.org> wrote:

> > > That's an exception from Xapian I haven't seen that in years.
> > > Which version of Xapian and are you using chert or glass?
> >
> > EL7 has 1.2.25.

Also, is that the Search::Xapian version or the
xapian-core-libs/libxapianXX version?  It's OK if they mismatch,
Search::Xapian (XS bindings) can work with libxapianXX for 1.4.x,
even.  Mainly it's the libxapianXX version which matters.

> Oh, I just realized that doesn't use OFD locks at all because
> its Linux 3.10 and OFD locks appeared in 3.15 (unless RH backported).

Yes, it appears RH backported OFD locks to 3.10; so more variables
to consider...

Just wondering, do t/edit.t and t/replace.t tests pass for you?