Hello:

Something I stumbled on today is the need to have the -httpd and -nntpd
daemons reread the config file after we've mirrored and initialized new
inboxdirs. The situation is:

- public-inbox-{httpd,nntpd} are running as systemd services as user
  "publicinbox"
- the mirroring and initialization/indexing is done as user "mirror", so we
  can't send a HUP to the daemon processes

The best I can think of is a systemd watcher service that automatically
restarts the daemons when the config file is modified, but I wanted to check
here first to see if perhaps I'm missing something simpler.

-K