On Thu, Oct 07, 2021 at 08:36:52AM +0000, Eric Wong wrote:
> Also, did you capture any error messages to stderr?
> I suppose you would've told us if you did.

Yeah, I looked through any place that would have logged an error and I didn't
really see anything. I expect this would have happened during an extindex run,
but I didn't see any non-zero exits when I looked through the logs.

Regarding reindex -- is that something that would make sense to do
occasionally simply for potential improvements, e.g. similarly to how we
periodically repack repos with -f for better packs? Or would that be pointless
churn in the context of xapian?

-K