On Sat, Oct 16, 2021 at 09:43:24AM +0000, Eric Wong wrote:
> With --fast, --reindex takes around 20 minutes for me with
> "--batch-size=20m --no-fsync".  The first run may take longer
> if it has stuff to do.  But running it repeatedly should not
> cause it to complain about unseen/stale/mismatched messages
> (likely the first run will).

I just ran it across the 3 lore nodes and the results have been fairly
consistent:

- 16m for the initial run where it finds a few hundred things to fix
- 14m for the subsequent runs

I used the default flags for --reindex --all --fast, so it can perhaps be sped
up with larger memory use, but this is good enough for daily runs already.

-K