On Sun, Oct 24, 2021 at 12:03:17AM +0000, Eric Wong wrote:
> > I used the default flags for --reindex --all --fast, so it can perhaps be
> > sped
> > up with larger memory use, but this is good enough for daily runs already.
>
> Cool.  Just wondering if all is well on your end with daily runs.

Yes, so far nothing else has come up and the runs are just quietly succeeding.

> --reindex --all --fast hasn't found any work to do the past week
> or so on https://yhbt.net/lore/
>
> I'm thinking about cutting a new release soonish and just
> putting giant warnings around the not-yet-ready parts of
> lei for now...

I think this may be a good plan, considering that lei is now getting more and
more attention from kernel devs and it would be convenient to be able to
provide a packaged version of it to install on popular distros.

Thanks,
-K