Can I read and set the content of the clipboard (text)???
the clipboard or clipboard() only gives me the type (? objects, empty ?)
with paste I can bring text only into a field but not into a variable!?!

Because DDE is old and complicated I use another way of communication:
another programm sends some data to the clipboard and brings my
MC-Stack-Window to the front.
then MC should recognize that it is now the frontwindow and should check the
clipboard for specific data.

Question: is there a specific message when an MC window comes to the front
except the resumeStack-message?

EMR

Ernst M. Reicher
A-7571 Rudersdorf, Lahnbachweg 3
Tel: 03382 / 73020  Fax: 03382 / 73020-12
eMail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]