In the interest of covering all possibilities:
In certain cases a person could probably keep the MC engine separate
from the main stack in their distribution until the user enters the
needed info; then the stack could run a standalone builder script
(cannibalized from MC dev env) to build the standalone using the updated
stack. The ID/validation info could in that way be embedded in the
standalone.

Phil

--
Phil Davis