> I'm thinking along the lines of using
>MetaCard to create something like Filemaker's ability to view the same
>information through multiple different interfaces.  Sure, it can be
>scripted, but if someone is doing this on a heavy-duty basis, it would
be a
>most considerable shortcut just to set a property.

I agree it would be useful but not only for displaying fields, but groups
as well in different stacks. An all encompassing viewer object would
inherit the owners properties until a property is set on the viewer
itself. A viewer object would inherit custom properties as well.

regards,
Tuviah Snyder
Diskotek
Custom Application Development & SuperCard/HyperCard Conversion at a low
price