I imported a HyperCard stack which contains a number of round-rect
buttons. I assigned background colors to them, but made no other
alterations to the default settings. Some of the buttons draw with a
black border, some with a white border. Why? I have checked a number of
them and they all have identical property settings, including background
color. Setting the bordercolor, topcolor, etc. doesn't help. The client
ideally wants 3D buttons but that doesn't seem to be supported for
round-rects. Even so, we'd like them all to look the same visually.
Sometimes two identical buttons right next to each other on the same
card look different. How come? BTW, it seems that buttons with white
borders always have icons. However, not all buttons with icons have
white borders.

Second problem -- the stack contains a number of bitmapped images as
card art. During the import, most of the bitmaps imported as
transparent, except for a handful that imported with white backgrounds.
I can't get rid of the white backgrounds on a Windows machine. Why would
they import differently? These are all bitmaps extracted from the cards,
not imported from graphics files.

This is all with MC version 2.2.5.

--
Jacqueline Landman Gay        |             [EMAIL PROTECTED]
HyperActive Software          |                   [EMAIL PROTECTED]