I'm sure this is a stupid question, but can anyone tell me why I
can't get the Help menu to go away?  I'm using the Menu Builder,
which creates three menus -- File, Edit, and Help.  I want only the
File menu, so I delete both the Edit and Help btns in the menu group,
but the Help menu still shows on the Mac menubar (in fact, it's the
only menu now showing).  What's going on?  I'm trying to create a
single menu (File) with a single menuItem (Quit).

Oh, and while I'm asking about the finer points of menus, how does
one get a long pop-up menu to scroll up and down to show all of its
contents?  If this is in the documentation, I missed it and I
apologize.

Many thanks,

Craig

This is the MetaCard mailing list.