My W95 MC stacks open text files on their CD (ISO 9660) with no problems.
Now I want to produce a Mac version of my work but MC wont open text files
on the CD (Mac Files and Folders using Toast 3.5). MC can see them but wont
open them.
>From the message box 'open file "D:/readme.txt"' works fine on Windows but
'open file "/CDROMname/readme.txt"' wont open on the Mac. In both cases 'if
there is a file "....." then put "yes"' is successful so the Mac version
can see the file on the CD but it wont open. Both CDs burnt from the Mac.
Any ideas?
Rob Pitt

This is the MetaCard mailing list.