My apologies to Scott, since I have lost the address to the place I should
send bug reports to:

I am having difficulties with numberFormat. Here are the details.

I set the numberFormat to 0.########## (10 places to the right of the
decimal point) for calculation, but all answers are returned as integers.

I then set the numberFormat to 0.0000000000 for calculation. The
calculations were stored correctly. I then set the numberFormat to
0.##########, added 0 to the calculated amounts for display. Again, the
displayed amounts were integers.

This is a pretty important issue for me. If I am doing something wrong, I
would like to know. I would be willing to send Scott an example stack if
needed.

I am using the latest posted version of MetaCard for the Mac -- the fat
version.

Many thanks,

Raymond

This is the MetaCard mailing list.