Is it possible to export a card image object to a GIF file?  The only thing
on exporting I found in the help files was a reference to a PBM format file.
Ultimately I want to make the white areas of a card image transparent and I
believe I can only do that via a GIF file with transparency turned on.  I
want to create a series of GIF files from my cards and then I will go
through and set the transparency colors on each file.  After that I will
import these modified GIF files back into their stack, replacing the
previous images.

Larry Huisingh