Kevin Miller wrote:

> On 17/5/00 12:25 pm, Isotalo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > Hi everybody,
> >
> > We have recieved reports from some users that an image may all of a sudden
> > become invisble. Not
> > "gray square" and not hidden, it is there but invisible.
> >
> > So far it seems to be on PCs (Windows 95/98). Could it have something to do
> > with graphic cards and
> > their drivers?
> > I can't reproduce the problem on any of my machines.
> > Any ideas?
>
> No chance that you're trying to display a PICT file that you imported on a
> Mac?  Those don't work cross-platform.  Or a fileName image that is unable
> to find the file for some reason?
>
> Regards,
>
> Kevin

All images are .gif. Other images at the same place, having the same path are
displayed. All are
fetched from the CD. There are no "pattern" in when and why this happens. Very strange.

We have asked them to report what computer, memory etc, etc, but that does not seem to
be the
problem. Now we've asked them to give us information about graphic cds. I have had
problems with ATI
-card earlier. I got "squares and lines all over the screen, but when updating the
driver the
problem went away. That's why I thought it may have something to do with sertain
drivers/cards.

Regards,
Eva