Hi all
I made a stack using the starterkit on a ultra spark that won't open on
my mac at home.

It's cacking up an error as follows:

when I double click on the stack (not standalone) on desktop or when
it's located in metacard folder it refuses to open.

when I open it with metacard, metacard gives me this error:
Execution Error
subwindow: can't find stack
if-then: error in statement
switch: error in statement
Handler: error in statement
Object Name:

When I hit the "script" button the blinking bar is at the line in the
script for button File of bkgnd "Metacard Menu Bar" of stack /HARD
Drive.....the metacard home stack...

If it is not empty then
set the cursor to watch
topLevel it
end if
break

If I hit apply in this script window I get Script Length limit
exceeded....

Now I've not exceeded the scripting length limit in the sparc stack at
all, I've carefully counted the lines to ensure they are less than 10 so
I'm at a loss here as to why I can't open this stack on my mac.

It is 456k in size, could this be a memory allocation error?

Jim Kelly