Thanks Scott...

> From: Scott Raney <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Date: Sat, 15 Jul 2000 13:09:01 -0600 (MDT)
> To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: Re: POST
>
> On Sat, 15 Jul 2000, David Bovill wrote:
>

> I think you're expecting too much:

Oh no, not again -:)

> the httpHeaders property is empty
> by default, and you'll find documentation about what you can put in
> there by reading the HTTP protocol RFCs.  By default MetaCard just
> includes the first line and a "Content-Length:" header.  Putting some
> of the others (particularly the Host: header) wouldn't be a bad idea,
> depending what HTTP server you're trying to connect to.

I guess you answered all the questions I asked (once again):

    1) This (wonderful) list is the source of everything that is known
    2) There is no further documentation (search the archives then ask the
list)

Scott you ever thought of cutting and pasting these little gems into the
script dictionary?