Monte,
            I'm just sending an application to Digital Forest for Mac web hosting. $20
a month for 100MB disc space ---

There is also the possibility of having a server purchased and cared for. The server
is only $5,000; financing can be facilitated. The care and feeding of said server is
probably reasonable but I didn't ask...   It will all cost less by the time I both
really need and can afford it.

Your own server is where you could most likely get a friendly hosting service to
install MC to be clown and wizard.

Now if there are other possibilities.....?

George Wade,
Kochi,
Japan