On 11/12/00 1:02 pm, michael kann <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I've found the Metaclass tutorials at Kevin's site to
> be very helpful. Would it be possible to put one
> together on Sockets and the Use of Metacard as a
> Browser? Within the tutorial there might be links to
> working scripts. I agree heartily with Kevin that they
> are doing a good job of organizing contributions. More
> explanations for the contributions would be valuable.

We do plan an article on sockets, but currently we're too busy finishing of
that other product and moving our web site, so it will be a short while yet.
Thanks for the suggestion!

Regards,

Kevin

Kevin Miller <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> <http://www.runrev.com/>
Runtime Revolution Limited (formerly Cross Worlds Computing).
Tel: +44 (0)131 672 2909.  Fax: +44 (0)1639 830 707.