This has been happening to me ever since we switched over to the
runrev list.  Unfortunately they cannot find the problem since I have
been asked to switch internet providers (it's thought that maybe my
provider was the error).  Well, I can't do that.  I live in a high
speed access monopoly here, I'm not downgrading to 56K!  :^)

What I have done is to switch my email to mac.com and send email to
this list that way.  Seems to work so far but I doubt it has anything
to do with it now that I see multiple people starting to have the
same problem.

--

Cheers,
Simon

All your .com .net and .org domains for only $14.50 each.
Get them while they last... http://www.amigo-3.com/hosting/