Has anyone noticed a change in the behavior of the proportionalThumbs
property?  When I set the proportionalThumbs to true for the Mac, the
vertical "thumb bar" expands to fill the entire height of the
scrollbar, even though there is nothing to scroll up or down to.  The
same project built with MC ver. 2.3.1 a year ago behaves normally,
i.e., the "thumb bar" disappears under these conditions.

Has something changed, or is a new setting required now?  I've review
the current MC readme files and don't see any mention of it.

Thanks,

Craig
--

Craig Spooner
Instructional Technology Training and Development
WebCT Administrator
Office of Instructional Services
Colorado State University
(970) 491-2516