Recently, I wrote:

> I'm still having problems using MC's POST command and am hoping some kind
> soul might offer a suggestion.
>
> I have a form which successfully communicates with a server.  The form's
> post action works fine when run from an HTML document.  When run from MC, I
> get a server error.

I was able to answer my own question, after some drawn out searching through
the mail archives.

set httpheaders to "Content-type: application/x-www-form-urlencoded"&return

When dealing with form information, you apparently you need to tell a server
that the data coming from your stack is "encoded form content".

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director, Tactile Media

Tactile Media, Multimedia & Design