<< go to card "name" >> doesn't seem to function!
MC 2.4b4

I made sort of of "Calepin" (note pad) with MC notes.
It is very simple, with a "title" field and a "text" field.
I added an "Index" substack, in which I copy the titles, one by line.
That works.

Now I want to go back to the choosen card:
if I want to go to a card by its name, it doesn't work.
But that works if I go to a card by its number!
The card is given a name "on opencard", according to the title field.

for instance, this works:

on mouseUp
   put word 2 of the selectedline into lacarte
   go card lacarte of stack "Calepin MC"
end mouseUp

but not;

on mouseUp
  put quote & the selectedtext & quote into lacarte
   go card lacarte of stack "Calepin MC"
end mouseup

I added the "quotes", but that didnt' helped

QUID?
--
Regards,
Dominique