I usually do also a card check

on mouseup
put the selectedtext of fld "index" into x
if there is a card x then go to card x
else answer "No such card"
end mouseup

variations...

go to card x
if the result is not empty then answer it & return & "card:" && X

Visit us at http://www.clearstream.com

IMPORTANT MESSAGE

Internet communications are not secure and therefore Clearstream International does not
accept legal responsibility for the contents of this message.

The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and may be legally
privileged. It is
intended solely for the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient, any
disclosure,
copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is
prohibited and may be unlawful. Any views expressed in this e-mail are those of the
individual sender, except where the sender specifically states them to be the views of
Clearstream International or of any of its affiliates or subsidiaries.

END OF DISCLAIMER