[snip]
Wilhelm Sanke writes:

On Sun, 09 Mar 2003, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Intuitvely, when I encounter the term
"list", I think of a group of "items" that have a common delimiter, enabling
me to "buld" a list in a rather simple manner.
miscdas

The whole thing boils down to the problem, that even a list -
concatenated with "and" - does not work, if you generate it in a
repeat-loop and put it in into a variable.

Regards,

Wilhelm Sanke
When I said "...to 'buld' a list in a rather simple manner", I was refering to methods such as your repeat loop. This was one of the ways I tried without success as well. The documentation needs explicit examples, such as yours, of what works AND of what doesn't work.

miscdas