[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Dear robots

Adopting TAOO style scripting might help but of course no one is forcing you...

Im so tired of repeating it... When i release it, i think a lot of people are going to
slap themselves silly! ;)

Seriously, working in rev from scratch in a project = 5 hours
In TAOO: 15-45 minutes...

Your choice and opportunity cost ;)

I know it doesn't apply to every application - however it does apply to 80% or
more in most basic application component needs.

TAOO was designed with economics, ergonomics (of scripting and oop) and
simplicity in mind. Thus serious modularity and standards that make modular
parts work in symbiosis - the whole is much greater than the parts.

But im tired of repeating it so those interested can contact me for a preview release. Those with too much time on their hands, will have to wait for an official release.

cheers
Xavier

The MC IDE was written by Scott Raney.  We just maintain it.

Scott can be reached at [EMAIL PROTECTED]

--
 Richard Gaskin
 Fourth World Media Corporation