On 6/10/05 12:28 AM, Scott Rossi wrote:

Recently, sims  wrote:

As far as I know, this build still doesn't include support for the
add-more-hours-to-a-day function.  The daily interval for script editing is
still limited to 24 hour periods.

Andre & Gaskin have a recipe for this function, I think it involves
some exotic 'coffee like' brew from South America.

Sorry but this is still a workaround.  We need a a fix at the engine level.
I can't believe we have to wait all these years for this fix.  The economics
are based on the sales... marketshare... industry standards...

Well, of course, the easiest solution would be to incorporate the open-source library "libTimeWarp" which is already available. Unfortunately, I can't find a link to it. It is a Catch-22 -- since it hasn't been written yet, you would need to already have the library installed in order to find the library online.

I will be working on this. I mean, I did. I mean, I will.

--
Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     [EMAIL PROTECTED]