J. Landman Gay wrote:
Has anyone noticed that for the last several releases (at least back to 2.6,) the eraser tool can't be chosen? It works okay in Rev so it must be an IDE thing, but I can't for the life of me figure out why it doesn't work. It doesn't work when chosen from the paint tools palette, and it doesn't even work when specified from a script or the message box.

I believe this is a change in the engine, and that I'd BZ'd it (maybe, it's been a while). Perhaps the Rev IDE accounts for this in script to work around it rather than dealing with it?

We should probably double-check this hypothesis using the Message Box....

--
 Richard Gaskin
 Fourth World Media Corporation