Jeanne A. E. DeVoto wrote:
At 10:25 AM +0200 10/13/2006, Klaus Major wrote:
I was just checking on this again. I can't get the spray can, brush tool, or eraser to work.

did a short test here and it looks like one has to doubleclick these tools first
and then select any brush size in the brush dialog that pops up.
Then all these tools are working fine.

So I don't think this is a bug but rather "unexspected" bejaviour :-)

Is the brush property not being set by default, then? That might explain this...

(...although I would call it an engine bug, if there is no default brush size and the engine simply shrugs if you choose the brush or eraser without setting one first.)

That's it, you've found it! Thanks VERY much.

The brush is set to 8 by default, and the eraser is set to 2. But they don't work until you specifically set them again. So from the message box, this now works:

set the eraser to 5;choose eraser tool

and bingo, I have an eraser. Thanks Jeanne. It was just the mental nudge I needed.

--
Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     [EMAIL PROTECTED]