Hi Signe Marie,

OK, I checked on my PC and found the following.

Hi Klaus
I've downloaded the latest IDE. After testing on Windows there are a few things to observe:

1. When the script editor is open and I use ctrl + f to find something in this window, the wrong find window opens (the one with the 3 options: partial words, whole words, case sensitive In stack.... ) Instead I have to close it first and then choose Tools --> Find in the script editor menu.

Yes, the script window apparently does not get/have the focus so the CMD-F gets passsed to the mctools stack.

Any hints from the other folks on how to fix this?
I have no idea unfortunately.

2. In the new Tools.mc there is an overlapping in the menu File: Open stack partially covers Ctrl+o.

Yes, but this is something we canot fix, since bwe can not defin the wiodth of pulldown buttons.

However this is just a cosmetic issue and I'm sure we can live with it ;-)

3. And the cross cursor still appears from time to time. It happens when I use ctrl+o to open a stack when another stack already is open (but not always). It is actually the cursor belonging to the Scrollbar tool.

Sorry, cannot reproduce this one.
Someone else seen this?

Signe Marie

Sorry that I could not help more :-/