At 12:02 PM +0200 5/31/2007, Robert Brenstein wrote:
Just for curiosity, I just launched HC and checked it out. Script Editor is modeless. The search script handler has

if the script of this stack contains pattern then edit script of this stack
repeat with curBgnd = 1 to the number of backgrounds

All objects are checked the same way, so apparently the script suspends while script editor is opened and continues after it is closed.

If I remember correctly, this is because the HC script editor is a self-contained external (a "version 2.0" external - which has some capabilities that the MC/Rev interface lacks). Since the script editor in MC is a stack, it can't take advantage of this. (Darn.)
--
jeanne a. e. devoto ~ [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.jaedworks.com