John Vokey wrote:

So, for Klaus and Richard and all the other devotees and maintainers of the MC IDE, I thank you, thank you, thank you.

Amen. I still use the MC IDE all the time and would be lost without it. It took me till version 2.7 before I could really use the Rev IDE. I'm finally comfortable in both, but MC is much faster and cleaner. I always start there.

But man, I wish Rev had chosen the keyboard shortcuts I've been using for the last 20+ years in both HC and MC. I still have to remember to reset my fingers in Rev. I finally wrote myself a Rev frontscript for a few of the things I miss the most.

--
Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     [EMAIL PROTECTED]