I just spent three hours trying to build a standalone. I want to make sure I understand what is going on.

It cannot be done in Rev or MC 4.0 at all because of some new internal hoohah Rev put into the engine? Rev spit out an error without telling me what caused it, just a bunch of mish mash number sets that looked like RGB color codes. MC said the engine wasn't a valid Metacard engine.

I tried so many things I don't remember exactly but as best I could tell, I couldn't even use MC 4.0 with the 3.5 engine. I had to launch MC 3.5 and build with the 3.5 engine.

Tired and frustrated and taking a break before I test the build. I had wanted to use a more recent version so that the build would be loving the newest operating systems. I've been doing things in 4.0 but apparently this is the first time I've tried to create a standalone in this version.

Utterly miserable at the moment.

--
Bad Dog to Best Friend Book
http://books.gityasome.com