Sent: Wednesday, June 26, 2002 1:36 AM
Subject: [meteorite-list] Fw: Im home, fires

Just to let everyone know, I have arrived back home tonight from Europe. The fires in Arizona are more devistating than anything i've ever seen, I only have what I saw on the news and internet, but I know the area and know what has burned, it is terrible, basically everything I knew as a kid is gone, most of the houses in Pinedale, my small town are gone, Heber was almost totally gutted. Many of my friends have lost homes, and my childhood home burned. I will try to get up there and see what is left.
Mike Farmer
More info on the shows in Europe tomorrow.