Good evening Mark, and all,

Mark, correct me if I am wrong but, if we email our entries (Suggestions for your #7 contest) to The List, won't everybody on the list, in theory, have access to all of the potential contest ideas in advance? Then again, maybe I am being as dumb as a roc....er....meteorite.

Just a thought.

Ya'll have a great evening.

Best Regards,

Paul