From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Mark Bostick
Sent: Thursday, August 15, 2002 6:20 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [meteorite-list] Meteorite Contest #6 - FREE NWA869

Hello All,

As you can guess by the title....its Meteorite Contest #6.

The contest....

Come up with a contest ideal for me...for Meteorite Contest #7.  Something anyone can enter reguardless of collection size or knowledge level preferrably.

I will end this contest on monday.  E-mail entries to the list please.

The prize...

A 98.8 gram NWA869 individual with some crust.  Everybody who enters will at least recieve an NWA869 micromount. Free shipping to all.

Thanks, Mark Bostick "The Big Collector"