Would you;
1) define "rare" or are you fishing? (You want Rare? how about ...ummm Connecticut meteorites.) 2) be more specific as to sizes of your specimens.
3) would you also use one of the other meteorite-related, mailing lists for your trades /sales-- as a good faith demonstration that you aren't just playing games on this list? We are getting back to the suspicion that your e-mails and your actions aren't consistent. I subscribe to them and I never see you posting on those lists designated for sales/trades..DUH.
4) refrain from posting a specific trade more than ONCE?
5) Please tell us how.... why so quickly tire of your acquisitions? You seem to beg for a given meteorite one week then be in urgent need of getting rid of them the next...Have you considered "renting"?

Elton

STEVE ARNOLD wrote:

I have upped the anny(sic) on this one. Along with marjalahti, I'll throw in dhofar 303 lunar micro and dag 476 micro for trade. I am looking for rare stuf. Let me know.