In a message dated 1/21/2003 9:20:10 PM Mountain Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

My vote for the longest person - still running - would be
my friend, that fine gentleman in Anacortes WA,
David New.  Many of the "longer" members of this list ( I just can't
bring myself to say "older" :) know David.

I can think of 2 others who might qualify:
Alain Carion
Ron Hartman  (don't be shy Ron, tell us how long you have been at it).

I have had the opportunity to chat on the phone with David New, now I would certainly like to meet him.

Anne Black
IMCA #2356
www.IMPACTIKA.com
e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]