Hi everyone, well, I have been around today and tons of dealers are already moving into the rooms here in Tucson, some are even open. The show is starting. For those of you coming, The weather in Tucson is superb. Today it is already 80 F and not a cloud to be seen, been that way for 2 weeks already and no sign of changing. So be sure to bring some shorts and T shirts, and pants and jacket for the cool nights.

On another note, I have 67 ebay items ending this evening, ALL started at one cent, Lunar, Martian, 7.7 kilo gorgeous Campo, large pieces, ALL very cheap right now.  Don't wait till the last minute to bid
Mike Farmer

I have also updated my website with many new meteorite pieces, New Vaca Muertas, More Uruacu etc.
Check it out.