https://www.ebay.com/itm/BEAUTIFUL-1129-G-2LB-7-8-OZ-METEORITE-SPACE-ROCK-ESTATE-FIND-/113343444224

All the signs besides the images make me say pass it up.  (Estate seller not
meteorite pro, not confident where its from, images not great, one cut into a
point which looks metalic but not many irons from proposed likely area) But
something in me is drawn to gamble on this likely meteowrong.  Thoughts on
probability of being an actual meteorite.  I am newish and my run ins are with
prepared material,  not sure if this is outside the realm of look for what an
uncleaned iron that has been bagged for a long time would look like, heavy iron
shale exterior and caliche look like that?