Hi all,

I have been watching these auctions closely. In my humble opinion these are quite clearly meteorites, I was also guessing Canyon Diablo or Odessa. The biggest one was nicely sculpted and had classic scoops where softer material had ablated/weathered away.

Most of the pieces were badly cracked and weathered, but there were two (ending earlier today) that I was hoping to bid on. It seems the seller ended the listings prematurely, perhaps got cold feet when yesterday's auctions went for less than they were expecting.

I noticed that the three auctions yesterday and also the one linked by Mike below were won by the same person, likely a dealer. Anyone on this list?

Regards,
Jack