Hi Michael:

A point will taken.  But, keep in mind that anyone can get caught up in the heat of the battle.  Check out the list archives of Monday, Oct 13th to refresh your memory .  Even YOU got caught up in the argument.

"Hello Matteo,

It has been extremely well documented that in addition to being a cheat, you are, clearly, without question, a liar.  However, Matteo, you cruelest lie of all was the ?one you told a couple of weeks ago stating that you were leaving the list.  Regretfully, Michael Blood"