Hello Harlan and list,

Little Glorietas have been selling around $10.00/g on eBay....an undervalued price I believed before I went to the mountains and a way undervalued price I believe now after hunting for them.

I wrote last night Glorieta is 3500 ft up, that was a mistype.  Glorieta is 8500 ft up.  Steve Schoner spent many full days in this field, walking 8-10 miles.  With the threat of bears (really), hostile neighbors (I got shot at....but it was a warning shot), and walking over the light sand dirt mixture that covers the many ups and downs of the canyons and hills.  I have to say my hat is off to Steve.  Look for photos and more on Glorieta Mountain in the December issue Meteorite Times.

Mark Bostick