Hello Ruben,

Mike Miller and you guys have been doing great hunting Glorieta and other southwest strewnfields.  The slices that Killgore prepared from Mike's 12lb'er are just stunning.

You are likely correct on the GPS readings.  My GPS thought it was in Kansas still and wasn't reading.  It did ask me if I was in a new location...but I accidently pressed no and couldnt figure out how to tell it new location.  Jerry told me what his said.....but I am likely confused.

Wow Steve, I wish I would have found that Olivine crystal.  I did manage to lose a hand radio out there myself, so if anyone finds one....in the small end of the strewnfield....let me know...:-)

Mark Bostick