Hello again list members!    I now have 9300 grams left  of Franconia meteorites ( 9 stones) that I wish to sell quickly.   I have weeded out my lesser quality more inexpensive stones and what I have left are only the higher quality pieces.   I have decided to sell all stones remaining as one lot.   If you are interested, please make what you feel is a reasonable offer for this entire lot of stones, but first email me privately and I will send you a list of the 9 stones and photos.    I will sell to the first reasonable offer I get.  You may be surprised!   My email address is [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Also, I hope everyone  got to read the recent post by Edwin Thompson, E.T.  I have always had a great deal of respect for this man and feel that he is certainly a very valuable asset to the entire meteorite community.  After you read his post, I am certain you will agree.  We definitely need more people with this man's attitude and outlook on the hobby in general. Thanks E.T.!,  Jack Schrader